Looking for a unique getaway in a charming historic town? Brownville should definitely be on your list of places to visit. Founded in 1854, Brownville continues to provide its residents and visitors with an assortment of things to see and do. Just a few of this town's highlights include:
- Multiple museums
- Unique boutique shops
- Art galleries
- Walking/biking tails & an arboretum
- Dining options including a cafe and ice cream shoppe
- A winery located in a renovated 100+ year old barn
- Multiple bed & breakfast accommodation options, including a floating B&B on the river.
- Semi-annual Flea Markets
- A full day of 4th of July festivities, including morning Freedom Run
- Brownville Village Theatre
- Brownville Concert Series
- Dinner & sightseeing cruises
To see all of our upcoming events, check out the events page!
Rich in history, nature, the arts and more!